Re: RFS: ruby-ox 2.14.6-1

Hi Leandro,

Quoting Leandro Cunha (2021-11-25 06:58:48)
> My fork is already merged upstream with master and I thought I would either
> send
> it to a different branch with tag or create a new fork.

I think you can simply continue to use the 'upstream' branch to import
the 'new' version from the github tag, on top of the gem version.
git-buildpackage will merge the 'upstream' branch with 'master' with no
issue, if you ensure you deleted the old upstream/2.14.6 tag (and
pristine-tar will store the info for the new version of the tarball).

Best wishes,