Re: ruby-cssminify question

https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/ruby-cssminify
> and found:

> "action needed:
> Multiarch hinter reports 1 issue(s)low
> There are issues with the multiarch metadata for this
> package. ruby-cssminify could be marked Multi-Arch: foreign"

> Do I have to worry about this? Is action really needed?

This package doesn't seem to have any arch:any Depends, so in principle it does make sense to mark it 'M-A: foreign'.
One of the major benefits is that all arch:any packages transitively (build-+)depending on it would be able to cross-build. If they do not, at least the reason wouldn't be this package.(most likely)
However, at this point, no ruby packages cross build because of lack of support with the ruby interpreter itself.

If I remember correctly, Antonio had a patch for this(as I read on IRC), but this will get into unstable *only* after new stable release.

PS: This action is _not urgent_, so there's nothing to worry about at least right now.

--
Nilesh