Policy to update packages with API breaking changes

Hi team!

In our today team meeting [1] we decided to make public our new policy
to update packages with API breaking changes. First of all, I'd like to
thank Praveen for the proposal.

For quite some time we have been facing issues with packages being
uploaded with API breaking changes without enough coordination here and
there, so this policy aims to guide team members on how to properly do
it. The policy is described in our wiki page [2]. If you think we need
to change something bring up your concerns here or on the IRC channel
(#debian-ruby) and we can discuss it.

[1]
http://meetbot.debian.net/debian-ruby/2020/debian-ruby.2020-05-08-16.53.log.html
[2]