Re: Weird issue with bundler

Hi Daniel!

I can reproduce this locally, and without having a closer look, I agree there's room for improvement in bundler here (maybe in jekyll too), at least in terms of better error messages. Feel free to report the issue upstream so it doesn't get lost.

To workaround the issue, you can run `bundle install` before running jekyll so that version information for the new gems you added gets added to the lockfile. Note that even if the particular gem does not get installed on your system, it's still used for resolution so that users of the app on other platforms get a consistent version of those dependencies when using the application.

Best,

David.