Write a test for asciiart

Hi there,

I just uploaded asciiart with loosened dependencies on ruby-rmagick and ruby-
rainbow so it builds and tests successfully. asciiart originally declared a
pinned dependency on both gems. Now rainbow is already one major upstream
release ahead. I tested asciiart before I uploaded it and it seems to work with
the current versions just fine.

Now is anybody willing to write a test case for asciiart (probably based on a
simply output of a picture we ship freely with Debian: maybe the Debian logo?),
so we actually test it when rmagick and rainbow versions increase further? This
could also be a nice task for contributors to the ruby team.

Regards, Daniel