Re: heads up: ruby-thor 0.20.3 will be uploaded to unstable soon

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 10:15 pm, Utkarsh Gupta <utkarsh@debian.org> wrote:
Hi Praveen,

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 8:00 PM Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
 ruby-thor 0.20.3 is required for rails 6 transition and was in
experimental for a long time. I tested reverse dependencies today and found only ruby-coveralls is failing with this version (#956600 filed).

thor 1.0.1 has been out for a while. puppet-beaker requires 1.0.1
version of thor.
There's another library (I don't remember which one), needed the 1.0.1 version.

Any plans to update thor to the latest version?
cf: https://github.com/erikhuda/thor/releases

This was enough for rails 6. If you want a newer version, go ahead. I don't plan to update it right now.

Best,
Utkarsh