Re: I didn't receive mails from alioth list since March 5th

Am Montag, den 23.03.2020, 13:08 +0000 schrieb Georg Faerber:
> On 20-03-22 23:43:38, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> > did you receive any mail from our alioth maintainers list recently?
> > The last mail I received is from March 5th, but the alioth
> > webinterface shows mails up to March 20th. I am subscribed. My logs
> > don't show any delivering attempts from the alioth list since March
> > 5th. So it seems the list is not sending any mails.
>
> Works for me -- let me know if you need specific debugging help,
> headers, whatever..

Thanks Georg. It seems my account was temporarily disabled due to "excessive
bounces". I know that for some misconfiguration my @debian.org address was
unavailable for a few days. I hope that was the cause and it should now work
again.

Regards, Daniel