Re: RFS: ruby-concord

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 1:23 PM Pirate Praveen <praveen@onenetbeyond.org> wrote:
> > Consider to review and upload it.
>
> Uploaded and pushed to ruby-team on salsa. I don't think mentioning it
> is a dependency of gitlab in description is useful (it is useful in an
> itp), so removed it.

The extended description is still short.
Kiran, could you please fix it so that it's good in the next upload?

Additionally, it is perhaps the 3rd package where the tests has been
disabled because of the devtools, does it make sense to have devtools
packaged?
How many packages does it additionally require?

Best,
Utkarsh