Ruby 2.7 transition

Hi team,

First of all, happy new year!

As some of you might know we started to work on Ruby 2.7 in the end of
the last year, and we already have ruby2.7 source package available in
experimental and I am uploading it to unstable today (in experimental
both interpreters are enabled by default and in unstable only 2.5).

I have started the first round of reverse dependencies rebuild this week
and here is the first outcome:

https://people.debian.org/~kanashiro/ruby2.7/builds/

If you take a look only 158 packages were rebuilt (130 passing and 28
failing) here and all of them are arch:any, our plan is to start
rebuilding arch:all packages in a second round since some key packages
like ruby-json and ruby-ffi are already failing against ruby2.7 and we'd
probably get some false negatives if we proceed before fixing them (many
packages depend on them).

So I am here to ask you to help us to triage/file/fix bugs based on the
failures we got in this first round to let us go faster to the second
round and rebuild arch:all packages. I created a wiki page with some
basic information and a table to coordinate our work on this here:

https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby/-/wikis/ruby2.7

Please, let me know if you have any question!

P.S.: Feel free to edit the wiki page as you see it fits better.

Cheers!

--
Lucas Kanashiro