Re: RFS: ruby-rails-controller-testing, ruby-responders

Hi Samyak,

On 05/01/20 11:45 pm, Samyak Jain wrote:
> I've updated the Debian package of the Ruby gems
> rails-controller-testing and responders. The package was tested on
> sbuild and was successfully built. It is also lintian-clean. I've
> pushed the package to the ruby-team repo may be found at:
>
>  In the following order:
> 1. https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-rails-controller-testing

Uploaded; thanks.
I've pushed two additional commits, too.

> 2. https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-responders

This can't be uploaded till ruby-rails-controller-testing clears the NEW
queue. I shall take care of this once the former is accepted and is
available in the archive.

Best,
Utkarsh