FYI: NMUs to expect for packages missing builds on buildds

Hi,

Holger Levsen announced in d-devel around 3000 NMUs to do source-only uploads
for packages which are missing binary builds on our buildds. With the release
of buster it became mandatory to build all binary packages on our projects's
buildds. Packages which have not been uploaded/updated since the Buster release
are often missing a binary build for one or more architectures. I think some of
our ruby-* packages are affected too.

So if you want to beat Holger to it for a special ruby-* package then hurry :)
From experience there is a chance that some packages not having been touched
since the Buster release will FTBFS.

This is purely informational in case you have missed the recent announcement.

Be safe and enjoy New Years eve :)

Regards, Daniel
--
Regards,
Daniel Leidert <dleidert@debian.org> | https://www.wgdd.de/

If you like my work consider sponsoring me via
https://www.patreon.com/join/dleidert