Re: RFS: ruby-proc-to-ast

Hi Cocoa,

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 12:45 PM Cocoa <cocoa1231@disroot.org> wrote:
> The tests for ruby-proc-to-ast were disabled because ruby-proc-to-ast as the following examples were
> failing in the upstream version.
> rspec ./spec/proc_to_ast_spec.rb:78 # Proc#to_ast proc variation inner array
> rspec ./spec/proc_to_ast_spec.rb:145 # Proc#to_source return source code string

Generally, we don't disable tests if it fails for an actual reason. We
try to fix them first.
Here, unfortunately, the upstream is dead and this is ~5 years old
(w/o update). But fortunately, it was a minor change in the syntax as
to how proc and lambda are used.

I've fixed these failing tests and re-enabled them all now.

> Could you please sponsor them?

Done, thank you! \o/

Best,
Utkarsh