RC bugs against your packages

Hi,

Few years ago, you actively maintained berkshelf (with all the other dependencies).
However now, they all have RC bugs against them and failing tests.

Starting with ruby-websocket-parser, there's an RC bug against it and it hasn't been in testing since 1578 days (~ 4 years); last upload was on 13th October, 2015.
I wanted to file a RM bug against it. But then I checked for its rev-deps.

There, I noticed reel.
It, too, has an RC bug against it. Hasn't migrated since 1124 days.
Then I checked its rev-deps.

Then I stumbled upon berkshelf-api.
Same with this. Has an RC bug. Hasn't migrated since 1242 days.
I checked the rev-deps again.

I saw ruby-berkshelf-api-client.
Has an RC bug. Hasn't migrated since 1402 days.

And finally, berkshelf.
Has an RC bug. Hasn't migrated since 1057 days. The upstream is very far away from the version in the Debian archive. So I don't think it makes sense to ship berkshelf anymore. That too in unstable :)

No further rev-deps \o/

If you're willing to maintain them, please update them and make them healthy again :)
Otherwise, I propose to file an RM bug against them all very shortly (~2 weeks).

If anyone else is willing to work on it, please let me know :)

Best,
Utkarsh