Re: [Ruby Sprint 2020] Disabling not-so-useful jobs by default for team maintained projects in Salsa CI pipeline

Hi,

On 05/02/20 6:59 pm, Balasankar "Balu" C wrote:
> Hi,
>
> During the Ruby sprint that is currently happening in Paris, there was a
> discussion regarding whether we need all the CI jobs that salsa-team's
> CI config[0][1] adds in the pipeline. The concerns were essentially
> focused on resource wastage on attempting jobs that doesn't make sense
> to most of the packages that the team maintains.
>
> ##### Decisions taken during the sprint

To clarify: The word "Decisions" here just means "something actionable
to start with". It is definitely up for discussion and changes, and this
mailthread is supposed to start the discussion with the wider team and
have an actual final decision. :)

Regards
Balu