Rails, combustion heads up

Hey,

Since a couple of gems were needing rails 5.2.3 (and we were (at least I
was :P) patching it out to use 5.2.2 that is available in the archive),
I hit multiple obstacles where certain gems won't work with 5.2.2.
So to save the pain of patching, I uploaded 5.2.3 to the archive.

If you were patching out as well, feel free to drop it \o/
In any case, when rails 6 hits the archive, everything's gonna change :P

Also, while dealing with all the build/autopkgtest failures with
ruby-combustion, I did add ruby-bundler as it's dependency and uploaded
the same. That should at least solve a couple of unexpected failures.

Best,
Utkarsh