Re: Remove following repositories

Hey Antonio,

On 13/08/19 4:58 am, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 03:20:30AM +0530, Utkarsh Gupta wrote:
>> Requesting someone to delete the above repositories. You can use devscripts
>> to do that as well.
> deleting

Thanks for doing that! :D
While you're at it, could you (or someone else) also delete
"ruby-aws-s3" from under the ruby-team.

Also, "ruby-better-errors" seems to be yet another repository which
*could* be deleted. It's not a package, I think, since it is missing the
debian directory. On top of it, it was never uploaded and last commit
was 5 years back.
Since no one cared about it, I don't think we need it anymore.

Best,
Utkarsh