Re: ruby-premailer build failure in salsa ci

Am Mittwoch, den 14.08.2019, 21:45 +0200 schrieb Daniel Leidert:
> Am Mittwoch, den 14.08.2019, 22:21 +0500 schrieb Pirate Praveen:
> > It fails with error,
> >
> > Encoding::InvalidByteSequenceError: "\xE2" on US-ASCII
> >
> > full log https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-premailer/-/jobs/276596
> >
> > Though it built fine in sbuild. I think salsa ci should use sbuild or same
> > settings as sbuild.
>
> Can you try and install locales-all too? This helped me with a similar issue.

I now have a similar issue with ruby-jekyll-feed enabling the tests. The tests
succeed, if LC_ALL/LANG are set to C.UTF-8, but they fail with the default,
which is 'C'. You can try to add this to salsa-ci.yml:

variables:
  LC_ALL: C.UTF-8
  LANG: C.UTF-8

It is possible, that you still need to install locales-all or need some
encoding.

Regards, Daniel