Re: RFS: ruby-net-scp

Hey,

On 11/08/19 2:23 am, David Suarez wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The following packages are ready to be uploaded
> Could you please sponsor them?
>
> The package was tested on both gbp and sbuild. They're also lintian-clean.

Sorry for being a pain, but while you're at it, could you take care of
the following things as well?

- file-contains-trailing-whitespace debian/changelog (line 138).

- insecure-copyright-format-uri in d/copyright (line 1) [change http ->
https].

- upstream-metadata-file-is-missing. Please add a metedata file (cf:
https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-fog-aws/blob/master/debian/upstream/metadata).

- package-uses-old-debhelper-compat-version 9. Please bump it to 12.
Also *remove* d/compat file and instead of "debhelper (>= 9~)" in
d/control, make it to "debhelper-compat (= 12~)".

- In d/watch, use "version=4", instead of "version=3" and remove the
commented lines pointing towards gemwatch. Most of the time, gemwatch
doesn't ship test files, so we all know why that change :D

Best,
Utkarsh