Re: RFS: ruby-sidekiq-cron

On ചൊ, ജനു 29, 2019 at 6:22 രാവിലെ, Utkarsh Gupta <guptautkarsh2102@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I've updated the Debian package of the Ruby gem sidekiq-cron to 1.1.0. The package was tested on sbuild and was successfully built. It was also lintian clean.
I've updated the package in the salsa repo which may be found at
https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-sidekiq-cron

It is a dependency of diaspora and hence needs to be updated at the earliest.
Please consider to review and upload it.

Since this is a breaking change, upload it to experimental first untill gitlab can work with this version. Also since diaspora is not yet in experimental even, there is no value in uploading this to unstable right now.