ruby-nio4r 2.3.x from experimental to unstable (and others)?

Hi!

I wanted to fix
in ruby-nio4r about too small RSA keys in tests.

I see that experimental contains ruby-nio4r 2.3.x for several months,
and reverse dependencies build successfully [1]. I pushed and 2.3.1 with
a fix for #912245 to experimental.

Praveen, Sruthi, Is there a reason for this new version to be still in
experimental or is it safe to upload it to unstable?

More generally, is there a place where are listed packages with version
in experimental with the reason why they are not in unstable? Following
reverse (build)dependencies, one often goes back to gitlab or diaspora,
as the big softwares consuming Ruby libraries, but it is not easy to see
where in the path problems are. And given the number of packages under
the team's umbrella, it does not scale.

What about using explicitly the Breaks statement of the control file for
the version uploaded to experimental? Also, what about using
another branch than master (like 'experimental') to push these changes,
as it makes things a bit more difficult that it should to update
packages in unstable.

1:(celluloid-io seems to have tests failing without the testsuite
throwing errors though)