Packaging Open Build Service 2.10.1

Hi Hector, Lucas and other ruby team members,

I've already made OBS 2.10.1 package builds in `wip/alee/2.10.1` branch on salsa.d.o. This package is currently not suitable for release. And still need a lot of tests and polish. So that I write this email to request for help hands.

As we talked at ruby bof at DebConf, that we may embedded gems if needed. So that I dropped our hacks and re-packaged this package to use mostly the same set of gems that OBS upstream uses. This way, we may have the security support and bug fixes support from upstream.

Please help to review if any `gems` that we already have the same version available in Debian or will be in Debian soon. So that we may drop the embedded gem and use the package instead.

Please help to test the package if you know how to setup it. Any feedback are welcome.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,
--
-Andrew