RFS: ruby-diaspora-federation-*

Hey,
I've updated the Debian package of the Ruby gems diaspora-federation, diaspora-federation-rails, diaspora-federation-json-schema. The package was tested on sbuild and was successfully built. It is also lintian-clean. I've pushed the package to the my personal salsa repo which may be found at:
 In the following order:
These updates are needed for Diaspora v0.7.12.0 and hence are required for completing the packaging.
Requesting you to please review, so I can push the changes to the team.
And, finally requesting to upload the same.

Regards,
Samyak Jain