Re: ruby-gnome: renamed from ruby-gnome2 salsa project repository

Hi,

> I'm guessing the source, binary names are the same?

> If not, it is highly likely for anyone to forget. Could you check the
> reverse dependencies and update the respective packages?

Yes, but metapackages (ruby-gnome2 and ruby-gnome2-dev) will be renamed
and they do not have reverse dependencies.  Just in case, I will add
transitional packages.  So I think (and hope...) it is safe renaming.

Thank you for your calling attention.
--
Regards,
	dai