Re: RFS:- ruby-sassc

Hi Manas,

On Mon, Jul 08, 2019 at 11:17:11PM +0530, Manas Kashyap wrote:
> Hi,

> The following packages are ready to be uploaded
> Could you please sponsor them?

> ruby-sassc to unstable https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-sassc
> The package was tested on both gbp and sbuild. They're also lintian-clean.

Thanks for your work. The package looks fine. I have just two comments:
- the Architecture field in debian/control should be all instead of any
  as there is no architecture dependent file
- the short and long descriptions could be improved sensibly. You could
  explain briefly explain what Sass is and what the package is trying to
  do. The long description should maybe start with "This package"
  instead of "It" and should not make reference to "you".
  You could have a look at recommendation from the deleveloper's
  reference for good practices, chap. 6.2.1-3
  https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/ch06.en.html#bpp-desc-basics