Re: RFS: ruby-jmespath

On Mon, 29 Apr, 2019 at 4:48 AM, Utkarsh Gupta <guptautkarsh2102@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey,

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 4:42 AM Sakshi Sangwan <sangwansakshi10@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I've updated the Debian package of the Ruby gem jmespath. The package was tested on meta/build and was successfully built. It was also lintian clean.
I've updated the package in the salsa repo which may be found at
https://salsa.debian.org/gizmoo-guest/ruby-jmespath

Please consider to review and upload it.

Looks fine! :D
Did a build and autopkgtest and everything is perfect.

Just one thing, from next time, fetch the files from github (manipulating the d/rules file to point to github) so that we don't miss spec/* and other files.
They are generally required for testing purposes.
But we can work for now, we can update it in the next upload :)

Some DD will give a thorough check and will upload soon.
Thank you for your contributions! :)

Hi sakshi,

Uploaded and imported to ruby-team group on salsa. Thanks for your contribution.

Praveen

Best,
Utkarsh