Re: RFS: ruby-puma

Hey,

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 2:54 AM Sakshi Sangwan <sangwansakshi10@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I've updated the Debian package of the Ruby gem puma. The package was
tested on meta/build and was successfully built. It was also lintian clean.
I've updated the package in the salsa repo which may be found at
https://salsa.debian.org/gizmoo-guest/ruby-puma

Please consider to review and upload it.

You are missing the complete copyright.
Check what is missing by running: cme update dpkg-copyright
Additionally, I have created a repository named "ruby-puma" under the Ruby team.
You can set the remote of the same and push it when you get the access (someone will soon give you that, too).

Everything else looks good :D

It is a dependency of Loomio.

Also, it'd be great if I could get the access for pushing to the team repository directly :)
Username: gizmoo-guest

Best,
Utkarsh