Re: RFS: ruby-model-tokenizer

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 7:17 AM, Utkarsh Gupta <guptautkarsh2102@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey,

I have fixed an RC bug affecting ruby-model-tokenizer (#918610).
The package now builds fine and is good to go :)

Since this is an RC bug, requesting you to please review and upload ruby-model-tokenizer at the earliest :)

Uploaded, but in a similar situation as ruby-openssl. I think this should be removed instead of us maintaining it as there are no reverse dependencies.

RC bugs are a really good opportunity (especially when it is unfixed for a long time) to evaluate whether we need that package or not.

The changes can be found at:
https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-model-tokenizer

Best,
Utkarsh