Rails build issue

Hey,

While updating rails to 5.2.2.1, I found out that there are some test failures but the package still builds fine.
Not only that, even the autopkgtest works fine. There are no test failures there.

There are test failures in sbuild, only. But not affecting the build status (which is successful).
For autopkgtest, we get,
5310 runs, 14920 assertions, 0 failures, 0 errors, 8 skips :D

I am just wondering if I should proceed with the update and fix the CVEs or is something wrong here? Because in other packages, as soon as the tests failed, the build used to stop, which is not the case here.

After the build script, the package builds fine and is lintian clean. Even the autopkgtest is perfect. Just want to confirm if everything is fine here or not. And if I should push the changes already?

Best,
Utkarsh