ruby-chromedriver-helper executable path issue, help needed

Hi,

I was able to get the autopkgtest to pass by running sudo autopkgtest ./ -- null, but it is failing in meta/build (as well as debci).

Details here https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=922376

I tried to change the test to use bundle install --local and bundle exec rake, but that did not work.

I can see the executable is correctly found with 'Gem.bin_path("chromedriver-helper","chromedriver-helper")' as in lib/chromedriver-helper.rb

Can someone help? It is the last blocker for passing newapp autopkgtest in rails.

Thanks
Praveen