Re: autopkgtest Rubygems dependency resolution: "No such file or directory - dpkg-parsechangelog"

On 2018, ഡിസംബർ 19 5:54:00 AM IST, Georg Faerber <georg@riseup.net> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>On 18-12-18 17:05:18, Pirate Praveen wrote:
>> This is probably a transient failure. I'm not able to reproduce it
>> today.
>
>Did you check one of the two mentioned packages? I'm still running into
>this error.

Yes, I checked with ruby-gpgme (I had to update changelog and refresh patches). If you can push your changes, I can upload it.

You might want to update or recreate the lxc container if you are using build script from meta repo. May be a dist upgrade of local system too, if using did.