Q: tests failure with calling `git` command

Hi,

 I've found that some tests fails with calling `git`

> Failures:
>
>   1) ChildProcess validates cleanly
>      Failure/Error: let(:gemspec) { eval(File.read "#{here}/../childprocess.gemspec") }
>
>      Errno::ENOENT:
>        No such file or directory - git
>      # ./spec/childprocess_spec.rb:11:in `eval'
>      # (eval):18:in `block (3 levels) in <top (required)>'
(snip)

 Yeah, since it calls git command in gemspec file as
>   s.files         = `git ls-files`.split("\n")
>   s.test_files    = `git ls-files -- spec/*`.split("\n")

 And, some people told me that "bundle gem" creates template, then
 it contains `git ls-files`...

 Well, how do you deal with it?

 - Create patch that replaces with `ls` and `find`
 - Add dependency with git (in debian/control?)
 - Ask upstream to change it

--
Regards,

 Hideki Yamane     henrich @ debian.org/iijmio-mail.jp