[capistrano] Help with ftbfs on tests

Hello,

I need help debugging a FTBFS on capistrano[0].
The report says it's failing some tests randomly, but on my machine it
fails everytime.

I won't put the logs here as I think the email will get very bug, and
you can see them on the bugreport and I also replicate it yourself[1].

One important thing, which made me ask for help here instead of
reporting upstream is that upstream tests doesn't fail[2], which leads
me to think it's something to do with our way of dealing with ruby
projects.

As I'm not very experienced on the team yet, I will definitely need
help fixing this, as I have no idea what can it be.

Thanks a lot

[0]https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=907996
[1]git@salsa.debian.org:ruby-team/capistrano.git
[2]https://travis-ci.org/capistrano/capistrano/jobs/423717473