Re: gitlab for stretch-backports - call for testing

On Monday 18 June 2018 03:00 PM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> I got this error now too with real db of git.fosscommunity.in (earlier
> it was an install from scratch with just one project).
>
> I opened an issue upstream
>
> https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/48040

This issue is now fixed (for some time) with a patch from gitlab
upstream. git.fosscommunity.in is now running with gitlab 10. So far no
issues reported.

Current status: libgit2 transition has started.

protobuf transition is tricky, we need to port apps using protobuf-c to
use protobluff instead. See
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=901015#12 for more
details. If you are good in C, help with this would be great.