planning to request removal of ruby-sprockets-es6

Hi team,

I packaged ruby-sprockets-es6 (its dependencies ruby-babel-transpiler, ruby-babel-source packaged by Sruthi) as it was a dependency of gitlab earlier. Now they have moved to using babel via webpack/nodejs. There are no reverse dependencies.

If anyone is still interested in these packages, please reply and take over maintenance. If no one replies I plan to file removal request after a week.

Thanks
Praveen