Re: simple helper scripts: vcs-salsa, standards-version, debhelper-compat

Hi,

On 18-03-20 11:25:12, Cédric Boutillier wrote:
> I added simple scripts in the meta repo, which automate boring tasks:

Nice! :)

> standards-version:
>   update Standards-Version to the latest policy version

This breaks if the file is not available. I'll add a check to catch
this.

> If you have similar scripts which could help, please share :)

I really really would like to join forces on this. Automate all the
things, is, IMHO, not only valid for the sysadmins among us, but in
general: It reduces errors, gets rid of manual, boring work, and is much
more faster than doing things manually.

Therefore: Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Georg