Switch to ruby2.5 is now imminent

Hello everyone,

First of all I would like to thank everyone that has been worked on
fixing issues with ruby2.5.

We are now very close to being able to do the switch. At the moment, I'm
only waiting for ruby-rmagick to be fixed.

So, if you want to test to make sure that the stuff you care about works
fine, install `ruby` from experimental and you will have /usr/bin/ruby
pointing to ruby2.5:

$ apt install ruby/experimental

I have been using this for a couple of weeks, and found a few
deprecation warnings in tools I use.

Please report any issues you find now or after the switch to the BTS, or
better yet, help by fixing it. For packages that are active upstream,
usually new releases will be adapted to remove warnings produced by
ruby2.5. Other packages that are less active upstream will need to be
patched.