Re: Uploading gitlab 9.5 to unstable

On ചൊവ്വ 20 ഫെബ്രുവരി 2018 03:16 വൈകു, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm planning to upload gitlab to unstable in the coming days. It will
> involve uploading the following packages currently in experimental along
> with gitlab.

This is the remaining packages, help is welcome. I'm planning to disable
tests temporarily and reducing severity to important for these failures
for now.

 gitlab depends on ruby-grape (>= 0.19.2~) - needs to fix test failure
 gitlab depends on ruby-hamlit (>= 2.8.5~) - needs to fix test failure
 gitlab depends on ruby-carrierwave (>= 1.1~)- needs to fix ruby-fog #884514

Waiting for their dependencies to be in unstable,

 gitlab depends on ruby-sidekiq-cron (>= 0.6~); however:
  Version of ruby-sidekiq-cron on system is 0.4.5-1.
 gitlab depends on ruby-redis-rails (>= 5.0.1~); however:
  Version of ruby-redis-rails on system is 4.0.0-1.

#890875: (maintainer is reluctant to upload, waiting for others to test,
does not want to collaborate with existing javascript team, want to use
a custom build script). I feel such behaviour is only hurting. There is
not other reverse dependency.

 gitlab depends on libjs-jquery-caret.js; however:
  Package libjs-jquery-caret.js is not installed.