Re: Uploading gitlab 9.5 to unstable

[copying maintainers of affected packages]

On ചൊവ്വ 20 ഫെബ്രുവരി 2018 03:16 വൈകു, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> berkshelf-api:
>  gitlab depends on ruby-grape (>= 0.19.2~); however:
>   Version of ruby-grape on system is 0.16.2-2.

It's autopkgtest is already failing with a previous upload
ruby-buff-config
https://ci.debian.net/data/packages/unstable/amd64/b/berkshelf-api/latest-autopkgtest/log.gz

Hleb,
 Can you confirm if berkshelf-api is compatible with grape 0.19.2?

> obs-api:
>  gitlab depends on ruby-kaminari (>= 1.0~); however:
>   Version of ruby-kaminari on system is 0.17.0-3.

This package does not have any autopkgtests (copied its maintainers).

Andrew, Hector,

Can you confirm if obs-api is compatible with kaminari 1.0? If it is not
compatible, can you help fixing it? It is currently blocking an upload
of gitlab 9.5 and ruby-fog-aws 2.0 (this should go along with gitlab and
others have asked me for this update) to unstable.