Re: Renaming ruby-factory-girl to ruby-factory-bot

Hi all,

On 17-12-01 00:14:14, Georg Faerber wrote:
> Upstream decided [1] to rename factory-girl to factory-bot, because
> "The name "Factory Girl" was confusing to some developers who
> encountered this library, and offensive or problematic to others." [2]
>
> We're using this in schleuder, therefore I would like to update the
> name accordingly.

I've worked on this now, and would be more than happy, if someone could
review my work [1]. Note: That's not yet ready for upload, before, I
would like to transfer ownership of this repo to the ruby-team.
However, I'm currently unsure how to do this, see my mail regarding this
subject I wrote recently.

Thanks,
Georg

[1]