Re: RFS: ruby-fog-core -- Shared classes and tests for fog providers and services

On 2018, ഡിസംബർ 22 11:48:25 PM IST, Utkarsh Gupta <guptautkarsh2102@gmail.com> wrote:
>The output of "reverse-depends" and "reverse-depends -b" is
>https://paste.debian.net/1057075/
>What does this tell me?
>Do I have to update all the packages listed here before updating
>"ruby-fog-core"?

You may have to if they don't work with the new version of ruby-fog-core. You need to test all of them. Since you are just starting with packaging, I suggest you come back to this package after gaining more experience with patch and minor version updates.