Planning to remove more packages (was Re: Planning to remove ruby-underscore-rails)

On Tuesday 26 June 2018 11:39 AM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
> On Tuesday 19 June 2018 03:26 PM, Pirate Praveen wrote:
>> ruby-tinder is no longer required for gitlab and it has no other reverse
>> (build) dependencies. It is affected by rc bug
>> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=890696
>>
>> Please reply, take over maintenance and fix the rc bug, if you are
>> interested. I'm planning to file removal request by next week if no one
>> responds with interest.
>>

> Removal request filed for ruby-tinder.
>
> Next I plan to file removal request for ruby-underscore-rails.
> It was packaged for gitlab and now gitlab can use node-underscore and
> webpack.

There are more such packages packaged only for gitlab and no longer
required for gitlab 10.7. If no one shows interest in maintaining them,
I will file removal requests for the following packages as well.

  ruby-cal-heatmap-rails
  ruby-raphael-rails
  ruby-omniauth-bitbucket
  ruby-nprogress-rails
  ruby-jquery-turbolinks
  ruby-jquery-scrollto-rails
  ruby-activerecord-session-store
  ruby-after-commit-queue

  ruby-paranoia (after gitlab 10.7 enters unstable)
  ruby-azure-core after ruby-azure after ruby-fog-azure
  ruby-twitter-stream - after ruby-tinder