Re: RFS: ruby-tilt new version

Hi Joseph,

On 04/10/2018 02:05 AM, Joseph Herlant wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I package ruby-tilt's latest version (mostly to fix some annoying
> warning I had on other applications that have been removed upstream
> about a year ago).
> Also fixed a few lintian complains and enabled the autopkgtests
> The new version is available in
> https://salsa.debian.org/ruby-team/ruby-tilt/tree/master
>
> Note that I haven't added the added the new support for LiveScript,
> Sigil, Liquid and pandoc to avoid adding too many dependencies (and
> some are not packaged in debian either).
>
> The tests run fine, the package installs and manual runs of the
> command in command-line works as expected for supported languages.
>
> Let me know if I should do more changes to the package for it to be
> acceptable for upload.
>
> Thanks for your help,
> Joseph

After had a look in ruby-tilt a saw that upstream changed the years of
the copyright, you should update it in debian/copyright file.

Another minor issue: you could check dependencies during build in
debian/rules, you just need this line: "export GEM2DEB_TEST_RUNNER =
--check-dependencies"

Could you check these things? BTW, thanks for your work!

Cheers.