Re: RFS: ruby-sequel 5.6.0-1

hi dai,

On 18-03-18 13:43:51, dai@debian.org wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 18, 2018 at 05:30:37AM +0100, Georg Faerber wrote:
> > > * /usr/share/doc/ruby-sequel/doc/release_notes/*.txt
> > >   Somehow they are compressed or uncompressed.
> >
> > I don't understand this. Is this a lintian error? If so, I can't see
> > this if running lintian locally. Also, I had a look again at the
> > files, and I can't see a problem. Could you please elaborate?
>
> It is not lintian result but debdiff result.  But I do not know why it occurs.
>
> % debdiff ruby-sequel_4.37.0-1_all.deb ruby-sequel_5.6.0-1_all.deb
> [The following lists of changes regard files as different if they have
> different names, permissions or owners.]

I've debugged this: The upstream source files are different, which leads
to the fact, that some files are compressed, and others are not:

$ file 4.5.0.txt
4.5.0.txt: ASCII text                   -> This doesn't get compressed.

$ file 4.49.0.txt
4.49.0.txt: Ruby script, ASCII text     -> This does get compressed.

Not sure what to do about this, though.. is this blocking upload?

Thanks,
Georg