Packing a RoR-Application

Hello folks,

I set up a small RoR-Application using Stretch's RoR version [1] Still,
I've some questions in mind I wasn't able to figure out, yet - Do you
have any ideas?

- Will the Ruby On Rails stack in Stretch receive security fixes during
Stretch's lifetime?
- Can you recommend a template or howto for packing ror-applications for
debian stretch? gitlab seems to be very complex...
- Can you recommend a certain setup? systemd / puma vs. phusion vs. fastcgi?

Thanks,
Jan

[1] https://github.com/yanosz/ansible-wireguard-rest
--
For those of you without hope, we have rooms with color TV,
cable and air conditioning