Re: RFS: ruby-aws-sdk (1.67.0-1)

Hey,

On 05/09/17 18:27, Lucas Kanashiro wrote:
> I took a look on this package after your RFS and most of the
> modifications seems ok, but I do not know why did you update the years
> of upstream copyright if they did not do it. Could you clarify it to
> me? Has some especific reason?

My mistake. You are correct that their copyright remained unchanged [1]
despite the code update. I've reverted those overeager changes (that
includes the uploader dates) and uploaded corrected package to
pkg-ruby-extras repository. Thanks for looking into this :)

Regards,
T.

[1] https://github.com/aws/aws-sdk-ruby/blob/aws-sdk-v1/LICENSE.txt