Re: help wanted with the Ruby toolchain

On 2017-08-28.19:07, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> To: debian-ruby@lists.debian.org
> Subject: help wanted with the Ruby toolchain
>
> Hi,
>
> This is a call for help with the Ruby toolchain. We, the current maintainers
> (Antonio Terceiro and Christian Hofstaedtler) are not planning to go away, but
> we need more people to help with keeping Ruby up to date in Debian (and
> derivatives).

*snip*

> What we want from potential co-maintainers
>
> Basically we need help with the tasks described above, because depending
> on only the two of us will make the upcoming transition take longer than
> usual. Neither of us will be able to be the main drivers, but we will be
> around to help, answer questions, etc. Once we have a few volunteers to
> help, we can think of ways of improving knowledge transfer and the
> available documentation, such as IRC/videoconf sessions, sprints, etc.
>
> If you are willing to come on board, please say so. You do not need to
> be a DD or DM to help.

Hi,

I'd like to be involved!

I've prepared an upload for bundler in the past, and will be available
to work on other toolchain packages too. :-)

It goes without saying, but thanks for everything you (both) have done
to get the Ruby-Debian toolchain to the place it is today. It really is
a pleasure working on Ruby packages in Debian.

--
Regards,
Scott.