Re: RFS: ruby-buff-extensions

On Thu, Jul 27, 2017 at 09:13:39AM -0300, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 23, 2017 at 10:40:15PM +0300, Hleb Valoshka wrote:
> > Hi team!
> >
> > I've prepared update for ruby-buff-extensions, please review and upload.
> >
> > Despite major version change it doesn't have incompatible changes so
> > shouldn't break anything.
>
> I'm uploading it right now, thanks for your work.

these reverse dependencies will fail theirs tests with this update on
the dependency check step (they expect ~> 1.0):

berkshelf
ruby-buff-config
ruby-varia-model

these reverse build dependencies will fail to build with this update on
the dependency check step (they expect ~> 1.0)

berkshelf
ruby-buff-config
ruby-varia-model

additionally, this one fails to build with actual test failures (I
checked in current unstable, and it builds fine):

ruby-ridley

I'm uploading anyway, can you please handle these, or at least
report suitable RC bugs against them?