dealing with test failures caused by new webmock

Hi,

Many tests are not failing because of newer webmock. at least 4
dependencies of gitlab failed (so I noticed)

I thought it was an issue of new webmock and tried to reproduce the test
failure of influxdb by bundle install and bundle exec rake test after
editing gemspec file to use webmock 3.0.1. But tests there was passing.
I don't know if sbuild is setting up some special environment variables
to disable internet connection. Any idea how to proceed further here?