Re: RFP: em-proxy -- EventMachine Proxy DSL for writing high-performance transparent / intercepting proxies in Ruby

Le 02/07/2017 à 12:13, Cédric Boutillier a écrit :
> Hi,
Hi,

> I had a brief look at ruby-net-dns. The package looks good. I noticed
> though that the tests are not run, despite the presence of
> ruby-tests.rake. This is because the package uses test-unit instead of
> rspec. So in debian/ruby-tests.rake, you should require gem2deb/rake/testtask.rb
> instead of gem2deb/rake/spectask.rb and use a Gem2Deb::Rake::TestTask
> instead of RSpecTask
> (the pattern using files in test/ instead of spec/).
>
> Can you check if you can make the test run, and ensure that is the case
> also for the other packages?
Thanks for this review ! :)

I've updated as you said, the tests suite is now correctly executed.
I also checked the three other source packages and corrected their tests
suite (correct pathnames, deactivation of tests requiring two much
internet access, etc.).

Packages have also been updated to std-version 4.0.0.
> Cheers,
>
> Cédric

 O    Philippe Thierry.
/Y\/  Hardened embedded systems
o#o   GPG: 7010 9A3C E210 763E 6341  4581 C257 B91B CDAF C1EA