Use MIT license in gem2deb copyright template

Hi all,

Currently, the template copyright file that is generated by gem2deb uses GPL-2.0+ as a placeholder license. Since a majority of the Ruby gems are under MIT/Expat license, can we use that instead? I had opened a bug[0] long back about it, but had forgotten about that. I understand using a better tool to identify the license and fill the copyright file using that info is the optimal solution. But this seems like a quick and harmless fix. If no one objects, I intend to make this change in the gem2deb repo by this weekend.

[0] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=786521

Regards

Balasankar C